1. Full application and executed membership agreement: We are a membership kitchen. We provide a high standard facility and expect the same standards from our Artisan members. An initial Membership fee of $240.00 will allow you to use the kitchen; which will also satisfy your State commissary requirements.
2. Certificate of Liability insurance with Commercial Kitchen 365 as additional insured: A minimum of 1MIL General / product Liability is required. Coverage can be obtained through fliprogram.com No one without the proper coverage will be allowed to operate from the kitchen, under any circumstances. Furthermore, we will require the policy to be in force as long as you are operating from the kitchen with a copy of every renewal forwarded to us upon renewal of policy.
3. Copy of your Food Safety Management or Handler Certificate: The kitchen is associated with a food safety school to train and test our members at the kitchen for this program. You may also secure this certificate online.
4. Copy of DBPR or FDACS Food vendor License: Once you have become member of the kitchen your State license is processed and associated directly with our kitchen.
5. Copy of corporate paper if incorporated or LLC and Federal Tax EIN or Social Security: You are not required to be incorporated in order to have and operate a food business.
6. Copy of Florida Department of Revenue resale exemption : Normally if you are going to sell a finished product you are required to collect sales tax. Therefore, you must be registered once you are ready to commence your business operation
7. Copy of Business Certificate license both City and County: Once you have secured your State food license you will be required to obtain your Business Tax or occupational license from the city and county you operate your business from.
8. A valid credit card signed authorization form as security: You will need to have a valid credit card authorization on file
in order to operate out of our kitchen.
9. Signed copy of the policy and procedure guidelines: In order for us to open our kitchen to everyone, all our members
must observe and attain to our policy and procedures guidelines
10. Full payment of minimum deposit requirements (normally long term users): For the daily users the kitchen requires a deposit equal to the charge for one month use. This deposit will remain on hold until such time the artisan decides to terminate the kitchen use agreement or it has been applied to any damaged or overuse. Deposit must remain equal to the amount required at all time. Unused deposit will be applied to last month usage.
11. Full payment of the minimum chosen working hours: A minimum of 10 hours must be purchase with your Membership. You may choose a more convenient package of 30 hours; which will not expire for 3 months. You will be able to purchase additional blocks of hours as you need them.
NOTICE: If you DO NOT sell food to the public directly or indirectly many requirements may not apply.
For those of you that are either licensing and permitting challenged or simply do not have enough time to deal with the aggravation, The kitchen will facilitate for a minimum of $300.00 the preparation of all the State applications and requirements including all city and county licenses and requirements. Government fees are separate.